Hard floor Surfaces: We clean
& maintain Vinyl, linoleum, ceramic tile, marble, terrazzo, wooden
Even vinyl / linoleum floors get some stubborn spots or the wax is worn
off & just mopping doesn’t help, it needs a deep cleaning which
usually means stripping & re-waxing.
We use the right equipments & products with professionals to do the
job in right way.
Here are a few cleaning tips, which we follow:
1) Always vacuum the floor before cleaning.
2) It is suggested to Vacuum & clean the floor regularly before the
dirt gets ground in.
3) Use cold or warm water for cleaning the waxed floors.
4) Use right cleaning agents for waxed & non-waxed floors to clean
& keep the shine ( Fast drying ,non steak, bubble free neutral products
5) Make sure to clean & rinse all cleaning detergents during &
after moping any waxed floor ( use a clean mope ).
6) It is recommended to use door mats to prevent dirt & sand entering,
these dirt & sand act like sand paper which scratch & destroy
the floor (Mats itself needs regular cleaning other-wise they become source
of dirt themselves. .7)Usually every 3 months the high traffic floors
need to be cleaned & re-waxed /buffed & once a year stripped &
waxed, it is better to put several thin coats of wax, leaving the appropriate
drying period between each coat.